Wednesday, September 21, 2011

West Coast Eagles



There are a few things I really love and adore and one of those is the amazing West Coast Eagles. The West Coast Eagles are the best. Since I can remember I have been watching the beautiful boys don their yellow and blue and run out to play AFL. This weekend they are fighting it out to make the grand final and I couldn't be more nervous.


I think my biggest attraction to the Eagles is not only that they are great (and generally quite good looking) but they have a certain glow around them because they are from Perth. Dad's homeland. The holy grail of hot surfers, relaxed lifestyle, stunning beaches and the fact they are so far away, I will most likely never meet them.


Hmmmm perhaps I should move interstate.


Good luck this weekend boys.


Image: West Coast Eagles

No comments:

Post a Comment