Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Experience

It is funny the way life works. I have just read back on the blog posts I wrote over the last few months and realised that I wasn't loving life like I normally did.



I was working in a job that didn't suit me and didn't bring out my best. The biggest problem was, at what point do you give up and at what point do you keep on trying?



I went to Hawaii and New York for a fabulous getaway and whilst sitting in NYC I realised I was dreading going back to work. That was when it hit me that life is too short to be doing something that doesn't make you happy.



So, I have left that job and am just about to start another - a role that suits me MUCH better. I guess you never know about a job until you try it. Experience really is important - it makes you who you are.

Images via: Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment