Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mid week dinner party

I LOVE having people over for dinner parties. Catching up with great friends is what life is all about! Tonight, I have eight wonderful friends coming over for a mid week dinner party. Joy!

 I do however forget everytime that I have never really found time (or I guess the passion) for cooking. I could host dinner parties until the cows come home but it is the preparing of the meals that fills me with dread. It is the time that you get stuck in the kitchen and not chatting to your nearest and dearest that is terrible.


So in a dream world where I had a HUGE budget I would get a cook in to prepare and serve and I would sit back with a fabulous glass of vino in hand and just enjoy.

I would set the table with the most incredible fresh flowers and plates and cutlery and just relax.
Good friends and wine, isn't that what life is all about?

Images via: Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment