Monday, September 26, 2011

Passport memories



Last week in preparation for Hawaii I had to get a new passport.


It has been 10 years since the last (when I was in year 12) and it was time to get it done.


During my passport interview the woman said to me 'wow, you have travelled alot. How many countries have you been to?' and it made me think.


I am so lucky that I have travelled the world and been to every place so far I have wanted to go. From South America to Cuba to Europe to Morocco to Asia, I have done it. I have seen some amazing things and will never, ever forget my travelling memories.


The count of countries I have been to, I have no idea. But that is why my old passport is the diary of my 20s. It tells me everywhere I have been and all that I have learnt.


Now a new passport will never have the pages filled like the old one, but it is time for some new travel memories.


Image: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment