Sunday, November 2, 2014

Outlet

When I first started writing on Viskavilla, my inspiration came from the incredible Lou from Lou, Bou and Shoes blog (a must read www.louboosandshoes.com) who shares her day to day life and how she feels about it. She's not saving the world but I think in today's tech world she is refreshingly honest.



I feel like I only really write on this blog when I need an outlet. When I need to voice how I feel and always seem to turn back to Lou for inspiration on this.



I am in that in between stage of life where I just don't know how the next coin will be flipped. It is sort of an uneasy feeling as normally I have a plan and am always one to preach for people to 'take control of their destiny.'

So at the moment inspirational words like these are making it all better...


Images: via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment