Sunday, April 28, 2013

Time

I can't believe it. It has been 5 months since I last wrote on Viskavilla. I don't know what happened but time has just flown by and such a rapid pace that I need to get my feet back on the ground.

 
During that time a lot has happened. I started a new and wonderful job which has been so busy I have struggled to see the difference between home life, work life and what exactly is/was normal life.
 
It isn't a bad thing as I have been working so much time has literally flown by and before I knew it, the seasons had changed. I am loving it and back doing all the things I enjoy just at an accelerated pace.

 


We moved house. The boy quit his job to go out on his own and we got engaged! So I have a feeling this blog might very quickly turn into a wedding update post!

 
So good to be back writing and sharing all the things I love.
 
Images: via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment